Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finals Week

I kinda just wanted to do a short little blog post talking about how this semester went. This is my senior year and this semester was just as hetic as ever. I really thought things would slow down as you became a senior and rounded up your college career, however that certainly was not the case. This semester in 280 was a struggle for me at sometimes and at other times things would just click and everything with a project would go smoothly. The hardest project for me by far was the video clip montage part of the project. I have always had a hard time working with video and doing what as a graphic designer would do in a print situation in video. It was a totally different dynamic and gave me a really hard time. I feel as though it fit into the class but it was asking quite a lot from someone who doesn't work with video or sound manipulation to do and to accomplish an A was an even harder task. The other projects, although I was sometimes perplexed with what I was suppose to do, usually turned out well and were an interesting exploration for me as an artist and graphic designer. Overall the challenges and hard times helped me to learn and to be able to push myself as a person and graphic designer and as an artist.

~ B ~

No comments: